In today’s lesson, you will be learning how to express your opinion in English.
When we give our opinion, we say what we think about something. We can express our opinion in many different ways, but we should take care of the way we’re expressing it. The thing is that we should try not to be too direct as it may be contradictory to someone else’s opinion.
Here are some useful phrases to help you express your opinion in different situations:
- In my opinion, I think he’s too young to drive.
- I think/don’t think it’s a very good idea.
- I am absolutely convinced that your cat would be safe with us for the weekend.
- Personally, I think the red dress suits you better than the blue one.
- I’m sure that you’ll be satisfied with your new nanny.
- If you ask me, I think we should rather eat at a restaurant than cook in the hot kitchen.
- Frankly, I think it’s a great idea!
- As far as I’m concerned, the best way to learn English is to go to an English speaking country.
- In my experience, there’s no use rushing the costumers to their decision.
- Speaking for myself, I am ready to sign the contract.
- I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but your old car was better than the new one.
If you really want to learn English but don’t know how to do it and where to start, don’t hesitate to contact us. Book an online English lesson with one of our certified and experienced English teachers and take a test and consultation. Choose the most suitable app: Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp, Viber or Facebook Messenger. You should certainly join us for 30-minute conversation sessions. We are organizing lessons at a 30% discount. Check it out!
In case you have any questions regarding English or Skype private lessons, don’t hesitate to drop us a line on WhatsApp because we’d be happy to hear from you. 🙂